ShareMyCook allows users to receive text message alert notifications based on cooks and/or the CyberQ Cloud updates. For example, if you want to get a text message notification when your food is ready or get an update on your timer. Before you can use this feature, you must verify your mobile phone number.
- Click the ‘Account’ drop down menu and select ‘Account Settings’.
- To receive text message notification alerts, enter your mobile phone number without spaces, dashes, or parentheses. Even though there may appear to be extra spaces, if you are in the US, only enter 10 digits.
- Select your mobile phone provider from the drop down menu. Our system uses email-to-text message services to send you text messages.
- Click the button that says ‘Send Verification’.
- Within 1-2 minutes, you will receive a text message with a 4-digit pin on your phone. If you did not receive it after 2 minutes, check the number again and make sure you have selected the correct mobile phone company named from the drop-down. (If your company is not on the list, check the checkbox that says "My Carrier is not on this list" and then follow the directions.)
- Enter the pin in the space that says “Verify your phone number’.
- Click the ‘Verify’ button to complete verification.
- Now you can set your text message alert preferences for each your devices!