The warranty is based on normal and reasonable residential use. The Monolith BBQ Guru Edition Grill carries a warranty for materials and workmanship on all grills and components as explained below:
1. The Monolith BBQ Guru Edition carries a 10 year warranty on all ceramic components and a 1 year warranty on all wooden components. There is a 2 year warranty on the BBQ Guru temperature control fan housing. The warranty is non-transferable, hence valid for as long as the original purchaser owns the Monolith BBQ Guru Edition. Warranty coverage begins upon purchase from BBQ Guru. The original purchase receipt must accompany all warranty claims.
2. Within the warranty period, all original Monolith BBQ Guru Edition components that are found to have defects in materials or workmanship will be replaced or repaired. Fulfillment of warranty acts doesn’t cause a prolongation of the warranty period or initiate a new warranty period. Any replaced or repaired components under warranty keep the warranty date of the original Monolith Grill BBQ Guru Edition purchase.
3. The warranty is only valid for the original purchaser as follows: Warranty coverage begins upon purchase from BBQ Guru. The warranty is non-transferable and cannot be prolonged through any of our retailers or partners.
The assembly and installation of the grill must be in accordance with the user manual, and with all regional and national building and fire safety codes.
Fine cracks in the exterior glaze, so-called Craquelure, can occur during the firing process caused by different expansion coefficients of the glaze and ceramic material. This is inevitable and even desirable, making the ceramic more robust to temperature changes. Craquelure is not a quality defect. Should however, parts of the ceramic break or chip, please contact our customer service.
Due to the high temperature fluctuations within the grill the fire box and the fire ring could crack. The expansion joints in these components usually prevent such cracking. Should any fine cracks appear, these are merely a cosmetic defect and generally do not expand any further. Further use of these components is safe, the functionality of the grill is not affected. Should however, these components break, please contact our customer service.
Stainless steel components, such as grill grates, are subject to discoloration through exposure to high temperatures. Furthermore, under certain conditions, the stainless steel components may rust. Warranty coverage does not extend to any dents, scratches, chips, fading, oxidation, rust or corrosion resulting in the improper use of chemical cleaners or heat exposure, unless resulting in a loss of structural or functional integrity.
The warranty is based on normal and reasonable use and maintenance of the Monolith BBQ Guru Edition. The warranty does not apply to any damage or breakage caused by improper use. Any unauthorized modifications or alterations to the Monolith BBQ Guru Edition will void the warranty.
4. Warranty does not apply to any losses or accidental damage or breakage from dropping, or for any damage incurred through; improper assembly, support or use; improper storage, transportation; lack of maintenance or through negligence. Warranty coverage does not extend to storm damage such as hail storms, floods or natural disasters, fading through the exposure to chemicals or minor cosmetic cracks of the exterior glaze that do not affect the performance of the Monolith BBQ Guru Edition.
5. All further claims, including, in particular, claims for damages, are herewith excluded. 6. Sales of Monolith BBQ Guru Edition grills are covered by US warranties through BBQ Guru. Warranties of Monolith Grills sold outside of the US are covered by Monolith Grills Europe at http://www.monolith-grill.eu.
USA, September 2017
Should you have any questions, warranty claims, ideas, praise or critique please contact us:
359 Ivyland Road Warminster, PA 18974-2205