Web Interface Main Screen
This screen contains the same information as the section Manual Operation – Main Screen.
You may enter names for the sensors (up to 16 characters). This will only be shown on the web pages. Additionally, the CyberQ may be rebooted remotely using the reboot device button.
Web Interface System Setup Screen
This screen contains the same information as the section Manual Operation – System Setup.
You may change aspects of operating the CyberQ:
- Turning scrolling on causes the Main Display on the system unit to continuously scroll through all the values, leaving your hands free.
- LCD Backlight adjusts the brightness of the characters; 60-70% is the optimum range for outdoor use.
- LCD Contrast is optimal at 10%; we do not recommend changing this value as it is easy to render the display screen unreadable.
- Units allows you to choose Degrees Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Alarm Beeps sets the number of times the unit beeps to signal an alarm
- Key Beeps allows you to turn key press beeps on or off as you prefer.
Web Interface Control Setup Screen
This screen contains the same information as the section Manual Operation – Control Setup.
You may change aspects of cooking with the CyberQ:
- Cook Hold lets you set the pit temp used when the timer counts down to 0.
- Timeout action lets you select what happens when the timer runs out, either nothing, change the pit tem to cook/hold; sound an alarm; or shut down the cooker.
- Alarm Deviation is the amount above or below the cooking setpoint that will trigger an alarm.
- Ramp mode turns the automatic overcooking prevention feature on or off.
- Open Detect turns the overheating prevention feature on or off.
- Cycle Time is the number of seconds between fan pulses; we recommend leaving it at 6.
- Proportional Band is the range of temperatures over which the fan will pulse. 30 degrees generally works well, but if your pit temperature is oscillating over a range of 10 degrees or more and doesn’t settle down, you can make the band slightly larger.
Web Interface Wi-Fi Setup Screen