CYBERQ CLOUD 4-STEP BASIC SETUP
1) Attach fan to your smoker using optional grill adaptor (if necessary)
2) Plug PIT probe into CyberQ Cloud and attach other end to pit grate
3) Plug FOOD probe into CyberQ Cloud and insert other end in your meat
4) plug FAN into CyberQ Cloud and connect Power Pack to CyberQ Cloud and an AC outlet
3 WAYS TO OPERATE THE CYBERQ CLOUD:
Manual Set Up
Monitor and Control your Cook Directly on CyberQ Cloud
1) When CyberQ Cloud powers up, the LCD panel will display the cook and food temperatures as well as the fan output and timer
2)Using the arrow buttons on the CyberQ Cloud, navigate through the display options.
3) To set a desired target temperature, navigate to the desired probe, and press the ENTER button.
4)Use the LEFT and RIGHT keys to select the digit to be modified and adjust the values using the UP and DOWN keys. Then press the ENTER button.
Use this mode to have your Wi-fi enabled devices connect directly to the cyberQ cloud/ This is helpful in the initial setup of the device.
1) Hold UP and DOWN arrows at the same time to access the internal CyberQ Cloud System Menu. Push the RIGHT arrow until WIFI SETUP appears.
2)Scroll down using the arrow keys and change both EDIT and LOAD settings to HOTSPOT. Use the ENTER and ARROW keys to change these settings. Then restart it by unplugging the power and plugging it back in.
3)Using a Wi-Fi enabled phone, tablet, or desktop, go to its Wi-Fi Settings and select HS-MY_CYBERQ_#### (or the custom name you have assigned). If prompted, enter the default password: 1234abcdef. Once connected, the CyberQ Cloud will briefly display HOT-SPOT PAIRED!
4)Using the device you used to connect with Wi-Fi, open a web browser window and type 192.168.101.10 in the address bar to load the internal CyberQ Cloud System web pages. You can also use Hotspot Mode to connect your CyberQ Cloud to your home Wi-Fi.*
Share My Cook Setup
Use Sharemycook.com to monitor control and record your cooks from your computer, tablet, or Wi-fi enabled smartphone
1) Go to ShareMyCook.com. Click on ‘Register Device’ and create an account.
2)Click ‘GENERATE PIN’ button on device registration screen. A 4-digit number will be displayed.
3)Requirement: Ensure your CyberQ Cloud had already been successfully connected to your home Wi-Fi.
4)Ensure your CyberQ Cloud is in infrastructure mode, that the Cloud Enabled option is turned on, and it is connected to your home Wi-Fi.* Restart the CyberQ Cloud by unplugging the power and plugging it back in.
5)When CyberQ Cloud powers up, you will see REG PIN: 0000. Using the arrows keys, adjust the numbers on the CyberQ Cloud to match the PIN on ShareMyCook. Press the ENTER button.
6) Return to ShareMyCook, and within a few minutes, the website will refresh and display CyberQ Cloud registered successfully
*FOR DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS ON CONNECTING YOUR CYBERQ CLOUD TO YOUR HOME WI-FI, PLEASE REFER TO ADDITIONAL INSERT OR VISIT KB.BBQGURU.COM