Connecting to a Wi-Fi Network in Infrastructure Mode
If you have previously connected your unit in Hot-spot mode, please perform a system reset before setting up your unit in Infrastructure mode by holding down all 4 directional arrows until your display reads: RESETTING EEPROM.
Proceed with the following steps:
- Wait until the display shows Pairing in Hot-spot Mode.
- Press and hold down the UP and DOWN arrows together to enter SETUP mode.
- When >SYSTEM SETUP is displayed, push the RIGHT arrow.
- Scroll down to >SCAN WI-FI and push the RIGHT arrow.
- Scroll to your Wi-Fi Network and then press the CENTER button.
- Press the LEFT arrow to go back.
- Scroll down until you see SSID: (Your Network Name should be selected)
- Continue to scroll down to KEY: then push the CENTER button.
- Enter your Wi-Fi Network password using the directional arrows (UP for numbers and upper case, DOWN for lower case, RIGHT to move to the next character). Leave the cursor on the final character.
- Press the CENTER button to save the password.
- Unplug the unit and plug it back in. The display will show IP ADDRESS INFS CONNECTING.
- The unit should now connect to your network and will briefly display the CyberQ’s Network IP Address.
- To find this IP Address again, press and hold down the UP and DOWN arrows together to enter SETUP mode.
- When >SYTEM SETUP is displayed push the Right arrow.
- Scroll down to just below the >SCAN WI-FI and you will see the CyberQ’s Network IP Address. (This should look something like 192.168.1.XX or 10.0.0.XX)
Enter this address into a web browser on a device that is connected to the same Wi-Fi network and you should see the CyberQ Temperature Controller status screen. Note that most browsers will automatically add http://www. to the address. You just need to enter the IP numbers without the www in the browser address window.