The CyberQ Cloud easily syncs up with ShareMyCook. The fun and easy-to-use website is a community for outdoor cooks to interact and learn from each other.
Before you register the CyberQ Cloud to ShareMyCook, your device must be setup to your wireless network. Ensure your device is in Infrastructure (INFRA) mode and the Cloud Enabled option is turned on (it should turn on by default).
- To connect your CyberQ Cloud to ShareMyCook, go to www.sharemycook.com
- Click on ‘Register Device’.
- Create an account by filling out the form with your name, email, and password.
- Click ‘Create Account’.
- Once your account is created, you will need to sync your CyberQ Cloud to ShareMyCook.
- Click ‘Generate Pin’. This will create a unique 4-digit number. (Note: This number will expire in 60 minutes.)
- Unplug your CyberQ Cloud and plug it back in.
- Once your device powers up, the CyberQ Cloud LCD panel will display: REG PIN 0000.
- Use the arrow keys on your device to enter the pin from ShareMyCook.
- Hit the Enter (center) button on the CyberQ Cloud. (Note: Your device may take up to 2 minutes to register.)
- Once the device is successfully registered, ShareMyCook will automatically refresh and display a picture of your device.
- Click on ‘Continue’ to enter the dashboard.