ShareMyCook allows users to track the type of grill(s) used during your cook. To add grill(s) to your account go to the main dashboard and select the ‘Add a Grill’ icon or click on 'Manage' and then 'My Grills' from the drop down menu.
- You can enter a nickname for a grill - an easy way to remember it by. This feature is especially convenient if you have more than one grill and want to monitor which one was used for an archived cook.
- Because cooks perform differently based on the grill you are using, by setting your grill, this can help you make any special adjustments to your CyberQ Cloud to increase performance.
- Use the drop down menus and select the grill make and model. If you don't see your grill make or model, just select 'Other' from the drop down.
- To upload a photo of your grill, click ‘Choose a File’ and select a photo from your computer.
- Click ‘Save’ once completed.